Ebook and Audiobook Delivery
Your ebooks are delivered automatically and immediately upon purchase by an email from BookFunnel. If the email hasn’t arrived in 5 minutes, look for it in your Spam folder -- or if you have Gmail, in your Promotions folder.
Do you have more than one email address? The book will be delivered to the email address you used at checkout.
If you're at your wits’ end, email firstname.lastname@example.org – but not for technical help! For technical help with your ebook or audiobook, email the clever people at email@example.com
Your BookFunnel Library
Log into BookFunnel with the email you used to purchase/download your books, and you will find your library here:
Your library will contain all ebooks you have purchased from BookFunnel from any and all authors.
How will I read my ebook?
- Books can be read on: Kindle Fire tablets after 2015, Nook tablets after 2014, Kobo eReaders apart from Kobo Aura,
- Apple devices: Apple Books, iTunes, iPads, iPhones using a minimum of iOS 10+ (2016) (but most were upgraded to iOS 10 after 2012);
- Android Tablets and Phones after Android 5.1(2013); your computer using Chrome or Firefox browser.
You cannot download your ebooks to the BookFunnel app or read on the browser from the following:
- Any E-Ink devices, including Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, Voyage, Oasis, NOOK Glowlight, Kobo Aura.
- Internet Explorer browser
- Kindle Fire 1st Gen (2011)
- NOOK Color (2010), NOOK Tablet (2011), NOOK HD (2012)
- SOLUTION: If you have one of these, simply install Chrome or Firefox on your computer!
How do I listen to my audiobook?
- You can listen to your audiobook in the BookFunnel app, or by streaming in the BookFunnel cloud player, or with DRM-free MP3 downloads!
- The BookFunnel App is built specifically for audiobooks.
- The BookFunnel App is supported on devices running at least Android 5.1, iOS 11, and Amazon Fire Tablet 5th Generation.
- You can listen to the MP3 files on your computer or on any MP3 playing device.
- You can simply stream to your browser!
Refunds and Returns
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon delivery, we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
The return process:
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Customer Support will provide instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, it will then be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
When a refund is requested for a digital product, there is no way for the customer to truly return the purchased item. It remains in their possession indefinitely. Since they are delivered instantly to your email, our automated software does not allow refunds on electronic products.
If you have any other issues with your ebook order, please contact email@example.com
If the tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it, you must contact the delivery carrier and address the issue directly with them.
We do not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been stated as delivered by the carrier.
We do not issue refunds or credits for packages the carrier confirms as being delivered.
PayPal, Shopify’s own ShopPay, credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, crypto, Amazon Pay and more.
Yes! We do! Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash. Watch for the option on checkout.
General Shipping policy
- We ship books within the continental U.S.
- For international: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "International" in the subject line. - International shipping fees apply and will vary based on destination
- Local orders take 3-5 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 5 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over $65 will have free shipping.
- Orders under $64 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- If you refuse any shipments from Pierre Jeanty, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
- If you need to return an item, please email us at email@example.com.